UK Agricultural Finance provides loans for farmers looking to fund all kinds of viable business purposes. Here are just 10 ways in which our loan can be used:
- Renewable energy is one of the most important investments a farmer can make to secure the future of their farm, make it more environmentally friendly and cheaper to run. No matter if you’re looking to invest in wind energy or equipment for biomass fuel, we can help.
- Our agricultural loans are ideal for property renovations and refurbishments, including barn conversions and any other buildings related to the farming sector.
- If you’re considering expanding your livestock holdings in 2020, we can provide the finance to help you do this.
- UK Agricultural Finance is ideal for farmers with a tenancy with a right to buy and can help you secure finance quickly to make the most of an opportunity, before applying to a more conventional lender.
- Our loans are regularly used by those looking to purchase land for all types of uses.
- Transferring a farm to the next generation when you want to keep some of the capital.
- If you’re looking to develop a plot from the ground up, our rural finance could be the solution you’re looking for.
- We can help those looking to buy a property before an existing investment is sold.
- Diversifying your enterprise to increase revenue and decrease risk.
- If you’re facing financial pressures, our loans can be used for recovery and reconstruction.
For more information, simply get in touch with our friendly team today.
01732 252 399.