UK Agricultural Finance is delighted to have been shortlisted for NACFB Specialist Lender of the Year.
This is a great testament to the service and value we can bring to our clients. UK Agricultural Finance is an established rural financial expert, which supports farmers with loans ranging from £100,000 to £10m, with terms from one to seven years and a maximum LTV of 65%. Typical loans would support:
- Diversification, to build new businesses
- Purchasing new farmland when additional acreage or a unique property opportunity may come available and often at short notice
- Property finance to develop, renovate or repair property for capital appreciation and income generation
- Renewable energy projects can be a great source of additional income and add real value to under-utilised land on a farm, or even turn waste products into revenue
- Livestock finance to expand their livestock holdings
- Recovery and Restructuring is needed when financial pressure is acute, and a facility can provide a window to take control and rationally plan
- Tenant farmers with a right to buy their land
- Generational transfer to help farming families who are looking to transfer their farm to the next generation achieve this
We are an enthusiastic supporter of rural and farm diversification and provides access to capital to diversify, sustain, grow and improve businesses.